Thursday 28 June 2012

June 27, 2012 End of Round #7 of 8…and the Winner is…

June 27, 2012 End of Round #7 of 8…and the Winner is…

Carmela, Cancer Babe - again the TOTALLY undisputed winner of round #7!!!

Running score:
Carmela Cancer Babe – 6 Rounds
Chemo demons and its friends – 1 Round

Yet another mostly uneventful, unremarkable and normal round:o)

It is a wonderful sunny morning, one of the few we have been getting this spring and early into summer.  I am into my “Dr. Banner” mode after my “Incredible Hulk” phase of my three week chemo cycle – that is, I feel various shades of shitty for about the first week after a chemo treatment, with some residual shittyness in the second week and then feel quite normal in the last week just before I get hit again.  Although this is not the most wonderful cycle to be in (see my previous post), I am generally pretty productive around the house, with my family and friends most of the time.  My brain might not always be there, but Ima still livi’n.  The great thing about this post is that I am heading into my last chemo treatment where this every three week roller coaster ride will be over!  Of course I will be entering into a bumper boat ride with upcoming events, but it can only get better after this stuff!

So until the next post:

Chemo demons and your friends you can kiss my arse AND eat my grits … AGAIN!

Onto round #8….

No comments:

Post a Comment